Back in the day. There was a time when just about every shotgun was a piece of artwork. Today, lots of shotguns and rifles are considered working guns. The A5 Ultimate is a working gun for sure, but it does it with a level of artistic panache that few others can match.
The differences are clear. It starts with the gloss/rubbed oil-like finish of the walnut stock, followed by the satin finish on the engraved receiver. And then there’s the fiber optic front bead, the humpback style receiver, incredible ergo balancing — and all this is completed by the recoil-operated Kinematic drive system What a beautiful autoloader.
- Satin nickel receiver finish with brushed accents and scroll engraving pattern that depicts pheasants on the left side and mallards on the right side
- Gloss oil finish Grade III Turkish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip is shim- adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- 22 lines-per-inch checkering
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays