Buy Browning BAR MK 3 DBM (Detachable Box Magazine)
The roots of the Browning BAR run deep, tracing its history back to John M. Browning’s original design for the U.S. military during the First World War. These legendary firearms earned an amazing service record, being used even into the early days of the Vietnam War. BAR MK 3 DBM (Detachable Box Magazine)
The sporting BAR has a contemporary design that offers shooters and hunters a lightweight semi-automatic rifle with refinements not present in the most popular modern sporting rifles, including a short stroke gas-piston design. The BAR MK 3 DBM customizes the BAR design with a detachable box magazine and magazine well instead of the standard hinged floor plate design.
Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with contemporary styling, tough composite, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver with matte blued finish and integrated Picatinny rail
- Hammer-forged, fluted barrel
- Reliable short-stroke, gas piston operation
- Strong multi-lug rotary bolt
- Detachable 10-round box magazine
- Alloy magazine well
- Composite stock with overmolded gripping panels is shim-adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Inflex recoil pad
- Sling swivel stud for bi-pod
- QD swivel cups, metal swivels included
- Includes ABS case