Buy Browning BAR MK 3 Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
Browning rifles consistently produce the most accurate shot groups in their class. This is due in large part to the quality of their barrels. The BAR MK 3 features a hammer-forged barrel made in a thoroughly controlled and tested process.
The BAR MK 3 relies on a short stroke gas piston design to operate the action. This design mitigates shooter-perceived recoil and reduces excessive carbon residue that many modern gas-impingement designs vent into the moving parts of the action. Like most modern sporting rifles, the BAR utilizes a multi-lug rotary bolt that locks securely for improved strength and accuracy.
The BAR MK 3 feels and handles like the purpose-built hunting rifle it is. This rifle is lightweight, quick to shoulder and to point. Add in the benefits of a well-designed semi-automatic and you get quick follow-up shots and less felt recoil than with a bolt-action hunting rifle.BAR MK 3 Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Hammer-forged barrel
- Reliable short-stroke, gas piston operation
- Strong multi-lug rotary bolt
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up® Country camouflage finish
- Composite stock with overmolded gripping panels is shim-adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Inflex recoil pad
- Sling swivel stud for bi-pod; QD sling swivel cups, sling swivels included