Buy Browning Citori 725 Sporting Medallion High Grade
Over and under shotgun built for sporting clays featuring a gloss oil finish Grade IV Turkish walnut stock with cut checkering, right-hand palm swell and name plate inlay for the owner’s initials.
A real contender. The Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning’s legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a low-profile receiver. The new 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and unders with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design.
Balance, form and excellence. With a Citori 725, you get the “one with the gun” feeling you want, with the long lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under. The Citori 725 also showcases an all-new FireLite Mechanical Trigger that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. Experience the benefits these improvements can do for your shooting with a new Citori 725.
- Blued steel receiver features extensive engraving with gold enhancement
- Gloss oil finish Grade IV Turkish walnut stock with cut checkering, right-hand palm swell and name plate inlay for owner’s initials
- High-gloss blued barrels
- Inflex II recoil pad
- Triple Trigger System with three trigger shoes
- HiViz Pro Comp sight and ivory mid-bead
- Five extended choke tubes
- POI: 50/50
- Ideal for sporting clays/skeet/hunting
- Negrini locking hardcase with leather trim and padded, felt lining included