Buy Browning X-Bolt Mountain Pro Long Range Tungsten
Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with the new X-Bolt Mountain Pro. What classifies the X-Bolt Mountain Pro as a “semi-custom rifle” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Mountain Pro features a true carbon fiber stock — now lighter than previous versions — making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
The Cerakote finish on the stainless steel ction and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning, avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt and bolt knob, threaded muzzle with our new Recoil Hawg muzzle brake that reduces felt recoil up to 77% depending on caliber, effectively taming your favorite magnum cartridges.
- Carbon fiber stock with accent graphics
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Tungsten finish on stainless steel barrel and action
- 26″ spiral fluted and lapped heavy sporter contour barrel with 5/8″x24 muzzle threading
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included
- Spiral fluted bolt with rust-resistant Cerakote Tungsten finish
- Removeable Picatinny accessory rail (swivel studs included)
- Fast-twist rifling on select calibers
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on a-sarmory.com.