Buy Browning X-Bolt Target Pro McMillan
The sport of precision long-range shooting is growing at a rapid pace, with shooters increasingly going head to head putting their equipment and shooting skills to the test. Whether it’s under the stress of competition or for your own personal satisfaction, it’s an amazing feeling when your rifle, optics, ammunition and personal performance come together for success. Because accuracy is a specialty of Browning, we’ve developed a new rifle designed to help bring out your best. The new Browning X-Bolt Target Pro McMillan was developed to be a turnkey rifle that is ready to rock the range with just the addition of rings and a scope. It includes the features you want in a precision rifle and the adjustability to optimize how your body interacts with the rifle. X-Bolt Target Pro McMillan
The foundation of this rifle is a stiffer, heavier, full-diameter receiver that helps stabilize the rifle. An alignment flat is machined into the receiver to aid in scope alignment/leveling. The recoil lug is pinned to the receiver to ensure perfect orientation if the barrel needs to be replaced. The included Picatinny optics rail four oversize 8-40 screws and an additional steel pin that secures the rail to the receiver. The bolt to reduce weight and features a longer handle with spiral fluted knob to reduce the force needed to open the bolt.
To meet the demands of competition target shooting, X-Bolt Target rifles feature the Xtra Capacity Magazine System that utilizes popular Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) pattern magazines. These magazines are available in 5- and 10-round capacity. X-Bolt Target rifles ship with one MDT 10-round polymer box magazine. (For optimal feeding reliability we recommend MDT 10-round and Magpul® 5-round magazines.) The front of the magazine well can be used as a barrier stop.
An all-new, patent-pending Browning Target DLX Trigger brings the light touch you need for accurate shooting. This three-lever design has zero creep, zero take-up, zero overtravel and a glass-like break. The Target DLX is adjustable with a range of 2 to 3.3 pounds and comes factory set at 2.5 lbs.
This rifle is fitted with a stainless bull barrel is that skip fluted to reduce weight and increase surface area for faster heat dissipation. The barrel is suppressor ready with 5/8″-24 SR threads and measures .9″ at the shoulder. Our Recoil Hawg muzzle brake effectively reduces felt recoil for improved shooting comfort – a must in competition.
McMillan® stocks are designed and manufactured to the highest specifications and specced on precision rifles for law enforcement and military use. The X-Bolt Target Pro features the carbon fiber McMillan A3-5. This top-tier stock is designed gives you the versatility to customize the fit the rifle to your unique needs. The comb is height adjustable to put your eye in perfect alignment with your scope. The vertical pistol grip is comfortable standing, seated and prone and allows for an easy reach from the finger to the trigger. A squared target fore-end adds additional stability. QD swivel cups are added to both sides of the butt and fore-end for sling mounting. The full-length Picatinny rail is removable and three secure mounting points make it easy to mount the popular ARCA/Swiss rail (not included). An Alpine Carbon Ambush finish gives this specialized rifle a standout appearance.
- New stiffer, heavier, full-diameter receiver is optimized for target shooting
- New, patent pending, Browning Target Trigger has an adjustment range of 2 to 3.3 pounds and comes factory set at 2.5 lbs
- New Xtra Capacity Magazine System offers up to ten round magazine capacity right out of the box. Ships with one MDT 10-round polymer box magazine.
- McMillan A3-5 carbon fiber stock with Alpine Carbon Ambush finish features a vertical pistol grip, squared target fore-end, QD swivel cups and a removable, full-length Picatinny rail with three secure mounting points for an ARCA/Swiss rail (not included)
- Receiver features a machined level flat for squaring and truing the reticle and muzzle brake to the rifle
- Included Picatinny rail includes a built-in bubble level and is installed with four oversize 8-40 screws and an additional steel pin that secures the rail to the receiver. The pin acts as a recoil lug to prevent the rail from shifting
- Stainless bull barrel is skip fluted and measures .9″ at the 5/8”-24 Suppressor Ready threads
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake
- Pro bolt has an extended handle that reduces opening forces and a fluted knob and body
- Should the barrel need to be replaced, the recoil lug is pinned to the receiver to ensure perfect orientation
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on a-sarmory.com.